The Senior Center Case Manager is here to help you determine your needs and establish a course of action to meet those needs. A bilingual Case Manager is available at the Senior Center to provide assessment, planning, facilitation, and advocacy to address individual needs for Chino residents who are 50+.
Assistance with the following social services applications and other public benefits is also available.
- Home Energy Assistance Program (HEAP)
- In-Home Supportive Servicse (IHSS)
- Social Secruity Services:
- Social Security Assistance (SSA)
- Social Security Income (SSI)
- Social Security Disability Income (SSDI)
- Lions Club Eye Glasses
- Prescription Assistance through Community Help Program (P.A.T.C.H.)
- OldTimers Senior Apartments Recertification Forms
- Cal-Fresh Information
- General Forms
To make an appointment or for more information, please contact the Senior Center at (909) 334-3271 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.